|Players||0 / 12|
|Checked||2 minutes ago|
1. No Griefing
2. NO DUPING
2a. No Hacking or modded Clients
3. No Xray
4. No trying to bypass plugin defaults
4a. No trying to exploit plugins!
5. No bullying, hate speech, harassment, or anything that makes another player uncomfortable in general.
6. If an area is unclaimed, it is fair game. You can raid chests in unclaimed areas.
6a. you may not grief a build if it is unclaimed, you can only improve it. or restore the landscape if you remove it.
7. This is a mature server. Keep the cursing to a minimum. you wont be punished unless it violates rule 2 or gets out of hand.
8. Player traps are allowed in your own claim ONLY. if the area is unclaimed, traps are not allowed.
9. NO claim crowding. if someone has a claim and you claim the area directly next to them without their permission, that is considered claim crowding. (claims are removed after 3 months of inactivity unless your a donator)
The IP address for Quasar Online is 184.108.40.206. You can copy server IP, find Discord, website and more information in the server info section.
Open your Minecraft launcher, then click the "Play" button and select "Multiplayer" from the menu.
Hit "Add Server", paste the text 220.127.116.11 in "Server Address" input, then click "Done".
It usually takes just a second, but once the connection is available, it would turn green.
Now you may click on "Join Server" button to start playing on Quasar Online.
There are 0 players playing Quasar Online right now.
Quasar Online supports Minecraft version 1.16.5, with some servers you can also lower versions to connect and play on the server.
The Quasar Online server is currently hosted in United States, was last checked 2 minutes ago and has low ping.
You can play Economy, McMMO, Survival, Modded Game Modes on Quasar Online server.