- Grief Prevention: claim land with a simple tool to prevent griefers from destroying your work
- Economy: trade with other players for items, or sell and buy items from the server shop
- mcMMO: increase levels while doing things in Minecraft to unlock extras and compete with others on the leaderboards
- Ranks: gain xp to unlock xp and gain a nice big number next to your name in chat, and compete on the leaderboards
- RandomTP: instead of having to walk out of the spawn, teleport instantly to an empty, random location in the wilderness
- CoreProtect: griefing can be rolled back by notifying an admin
- TreeAssist: cut down and replant trees instantly, no need to chop the whole thing down to get its wood
- Essentials: includes many commands central to playing, such as /home, /warp, /tpa, and more
The IP address for survival.cool is survival.cool. You can copy server IP, find Discord, website and more information in the server info section.
Open your Minecraft launcher, then click the "Play" button and select "Multiplayer" from the menu.
Hit "Add Server", paste the text survival.cool in "Server Address" input, then click "Done".
It usually takes just a second, but once the connection is available, it would turn green.
Now you may click on "Join Server" button to start playing on survival.cool.
There are 22 players playing survival.cool right now.
survival.cool supports Minecraft version 1.17.1, with some servers you can also lower versions to connect and play on the server.
The survival.cool server is currently hosted in United States, was last checked 9 minutes ago and has low ping.
You can play Survival, Economy, McMMO Game Modes on survival.cool server.